From “7 Things You Need To Know About Global Warming“, by Aaron Bamdler (The Daily Wire):
- A few decades ago the media and many in the scientific community were in hysterics over global cooling.
- There is no consensus that global warming is a man-made phenomenon that requires “urgent” action.
- Some global warming alarmist scientists weren’t been able to get the results they wanted, so they tampered with the data.
- There has simply not been a lot of global warming in recent years.
- The sea levels are not rising by record levels, and there has not been an increase in extreme weather events.
- There is evidence to suggest that it is actually higher temperatures that result in higher levels of CO2.
- Not only will the left’s “solutions” to global warming do little to actually stop warming, they would cause massive harm to the economy.