Source: MIT Technology Review | A new tool uses AI to spot text written by AI
AI algorithms can generate text convincing enough to fool the average human—potentially providing a way to mass-produce fake news, bogus reviews, and phony social accounts. Thankfully, AI can now be used to identify fake text, too.
I’ve posted pictures of this vintage patriotic fan used as an advertisement for a local ice cream shop. Have a Happy Independence Day, and enjoy some good ice cream, too!
Today marks Nine Years On WordPress…
Here’s my Nativity Creche. I’d like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
Why use a browser that treats you like one? Enjoy private, secure and fast browsing with Brave.
- Brave loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome/Safari on mobile and 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
- The average mobile browser user pays as much as $23 a month in data charges to download ads and trackers — that’s $276 a year. Brave blocks ads and trackers, so you don’t pay for them.
- Popular sites often host multiple ads and as many as 70 trackers per site. Worse, most leading ad blockers still allow trackers through to profile your location, behavior and other browsing activity.
- Support your favorite sites with micropayments. Brave features blockchain-based tokens which can be used to reward content creators.
- The “private” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Brave’s many privacy features, including “Private Tabs with Tor*,” stop trackers and provide a deep level of protection.
Today marks the 30th anniversary of the Rush Limbaugh talk radio show. Congratulations, Rush!!!