Billy Graham grew up in what most would consider humble, ordinary beginnings, but because he yielded himself to God, he was used to accomplish the extraordinary – forever impacting the lives of countless people. In the face of naysayers, he chose to obey God rather than man, and he turned the world upside down. Billy Graham was empowered by a reverent fear of God – so much so that he overcame the seemingly insurmountable and took the Gospel to people and places thought virtually impossible. He even ventured to countries most hostile to Christianity, including North Korea and the Soviet Union. Dr. Graham’s deep faith in God overruled the fears of his time. He never failed to give glory to God and the power of prayer for his ministry’s success.
According to the referral, Steele wrote the additional memo based on anti-Trump information that originated with a foreign source. In a convoluted scheme outlined in the referral, the foreign source gave the information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave the information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele.
Source: Dossier author Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact, Obama State Department (by Byron York, washingtonexaminer.com)
Don’t believe the liberal media spin. Facts are facts. See it for yourself. Read the memo. The Obama administration politically weaponized the FBI and our intelligence-gathering agencies in a criminal effort to affect the 2016 presidential election and, later, to undermine President Trump. You can share these facts by purchasing a product from one of my galleries at Redbubble, Society 6, Cafepress and/or Zazzle. Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s what’s important about the Nunes memo
by Chris Pandolfo (conservativereview.com)
- The Hillary Clinton campaign for the presidency and the Democratic National Committee paid over $160,000 for a dossier put together by ex-spy Christopher Steele that has never been verified. According to the memo, Steele “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
- The Obama administration’s FBI used the unverified information in the dossier to obtain a FISA court warrant to surveil Carter Page, a member of the Donald Trump campaign for the presidency. The FBI did not tell the FISA court judge the information in the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign.
- Carter Page was spied on by the Obama administration, and “incidental” surveillance was collected on other members of the Trump campaign.
- Members of the Obama administration “unmasked” U.S. persons involved with the Trump campaign, those who were surveilled based on the unverified, Clinton-funded information presented to the FISA court by Obama’s FBI. Information about these individuals was later leaked to the media in an attempt to build a case that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- There is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. There is ample evidence that the Obama administration illegitimately spied on Trump’s campaign.
Conclusion: the Obama administration politically weaponized the FBI and our intelligence-gathering agencies in a criminal effort to affect the 2016 presidential election and, later, to undermine President Trump.
As promised, President Donald J. Trump is making America great again! Here are some of his accomplishments during his first year in office:
- Over 2 million new jobs created.
- US GDP over 3% for three consecutive quarters.
- An unemployment rate of 4.1%, which is the lowest in 17 years.
- The lowest African-American unemployment rate on record.
- The unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans has also hit historic lows.
- Large companies such as Chrysler are bringing jobs back from Mexico.
- Reformed the tax code for the first time in 30 years.
- Repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate.
- US companies in every sector have grown their business and created more jobs.
- The elimination of 22 regulatory actions for every new regulation.
- Ended the war on coal, approving major projects like the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as opening the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve to safe and responsible exploration and development.
- Committed $1 billion in the war against opioid addiction and other drug-related problems.
- Rebuilt the US military with a new national security strategy and defeated ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
- Enacted major reforms to strengthen the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Filled numerous vacancies in our federal courts, and added Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.
The US economy is booming as the DOW has increased to record levels more quickly than under any previous administration. And, with recent tax cuts, all signs point to continued economic prosperity.
Other notable advances include formally recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which includes eventually moving our embassy to the holy city. The US has also withdrawn from the Paris climate accord – thank goodness – as well as leaving the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
An excellent start by republican President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA
The United States will remember this day in which it was singled out for attack in the General Assembly for the very act of exercising our right as a sovereign nation. We will remember it when we are called upon to once again make the world’s largest contribution to the United Nations and we will remember it when so many countries come calling on us, as they so often do, to pay even more and to use our influence for their benefit.
At the UN we’re always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American people, about where to locate OUR embassy, we don’t expect those we’ve helped to target us. On Thursday there’ll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.
…we are calling for a great reawakening of America, a resurgence of confidence, and a rebirth of patriotism, prosperity, and pride.
And we are returning to the wisdom of our founders. In America, the people govern, the people rule, and the people are sovereign. What we have built here in America is precious and unique. In all of history, never before has freedom reigned, the rule of law prevailed, and the people thrived as we have here for nearly 250 years.
We must love and defend it. We must guard it with vigilance and spirit, and, if necessary, like so many before us, with our very lives. And we declare that our will is renewed, our future is regained, and our dreams are restored.
Although President Barack Obama apparently was briefed in 2009-2014 about a bribery and money laundering scheme involving a Russian official and Russian subsidiary involved in the transportation of uranium in the United States, the Obama administration, with the blessing of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, agreed to selling the Vancouver-based Uranium One company to Rosatom (Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation), which gave the Russians (and President Vladimir Putin) control over 20% of U.S. uranium production. Prior to, during, and after this sale in October 2010, at least nine investors in Uranium One gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. Bill Clinton personally received $500,000 for a speech sponsored by a Russian bank that supported the purchase of Uranium One.
Source – Atty. Toensing on Uranium Scandal: Obama Was Briefed on Russian Bribery, Kickback Operation – by Michael W. Chapman (cnsnews.com)
#AllahuAkbaritis – A deadly, debilitating condition wherein left-wing journalists & multi-culti apologists refuse to comprehend the explicit meaning of “Allahu Akbar!” when shrieked by knife-wielding, truck-driving, plane-crashing jihadists.
FINALLY, A Definitive Timeline Showing When Clinton, DNC Started The Russian Dossier – by Chuck Ross (The Daily Caller)
5 shocking immigration trends ignored by the political class – by Daniel Horowitz (conservativereview.com)
According to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet, illegal immigration is costing U.S. taxpayers $116 billion per year ($135 billion, less $19 billion in taxes paid to federal, state and local treasuries). Build the wall!
In addition to recommendations including televised addresses, engaging “Facebook Live” from the Oval Office and speaking before Congress, Daniel Horowitz (senior editor of Conservative Review) suggests that, to defeat a growing Islamic insurgency in the West, leadership from President Trump should include promotion of the following initiatives:
- Immigration pause
- Kick the courts out of immigration
- Build the fence
- Implement visa tracking
- Cut off aid to the PLO
- Cut off Saudi/Turkey/and Muslim Brotherhood influence
- National right to carry
- Deport hostile non-citizen immigrants
Trump’s decision on Paris accord has lefties everywhere shitting bricks. Now if they could just sh*t some rebar, we could build the wall!
Terrorists do not worship God. They worship death.