Why use a browser that treats you like one? Enjoy private, secure and fast browsing with Brave.
- Brave loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome/Safari on mobile and 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
- The average mobile browser user pays as much as $23 a month in data charges to download ads and trackers — that’s $276 a year. Brave blocks ads and trackers, so you don’t pay for them.
- Popular sites often host multiple ads and as many as 70 trackers per site. Worse, most leading ad blockers still allow trackers through to profile your location, behavior and other browsing activity.
- Support your favorite sites with micropayments. Brave features blockchain-based tokens which can be used to reward content creators.
- The “private” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Brave’s many privacy features, including “Private Tabs with Tor*,” stop trackers and provide a deep level of protection.
Show your support for our American sovereignty by promoting border security with the construction of a fortified wall – we must defend our borders! This bumper sticker measures 3″ by 11″ and is 100% weatherproof. Made from durable vinyl with a strong adhesive back and water-resistant ink that won’t fade or run.
By suggesting that they don’t want enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws, the left is signaling what they really want – the end of America as a nation.
It’s the way countries end and a new dictatorship begins. You call for anarchy, and then you get a dictator.
The United States of America must secure our borders – build the wall, to gain control of illegal immigration and begin to safeguard our citizenry. And, most certainly, we cannot continue to permit the infestation of illegality via sanctuary cities! Visitors can find this design on a variety of different products in my gallery at Society 6 – so, check it out…