Border Patrol officials say communities along the border are safer following the completion of 74 miles of improved border wall systems. Those systems include 30-foot bollard walls, new border-access roads, lighting, and electronic surveillance. Construction on an additional 158 miles is underway with 450 miles scheduled to be completed by the end of 2020.Bob Price (breitbart.com)
- New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s marriage history.
- Google Chrome has become surveillance software. It’s time to switch.
- Iran executes ‘CIA spy in Air Force’ just days after shooting down US drone.
- Slavery Reparations are Immoral and Racist.
- AOC Blames Oil Refinery Explosion on ‘Climate Change’
Here’s what’s important about the Nunes memo
by Chris Pandolfo (conservativereview.com)
- The Hillary Clinton campaign for the presidency and the Democratic National Committee paid over $160,000 for a dossier put together by ex-spy Christopher Steele that has never been verified. According to the memo, Steele “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
- The Obama administration’s FBI used the unverified information in the dossier to obtain a FISA court warrant to surveil Carter Page, a member of the Donald Trump campaign for the presidency. The FBI did not tell the FISA court judge the information in the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign.
- Carter Page was spied on by the Obama administration, and “incidental” surveillance was collected on other members of the Trump campaign.
- Members of the Obama administration “unmasked” U.S. persons involved with the Trump campaign, those who were surveilled based on the unverified, Clinton-funded information presented to the FISA court by Obama’s FBI. Information about these individuals was later leaked to the media in an attempt to build a case that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- There is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. There is ample evidence that the Obama administration illegitimately spied on Trump’s campaign.
Conclusion: the Obama administration politically weaponized the FBI and our intelligence-gathering agencies in a criminal effort to affect the 2016 presidential election and, later, to undermine President Trump.
…the Obama administration weaponized politically our intelligence services against the Republicans and against Trump. I, for one, am not surprised. The Obama administration weaponized everything else to use against the GOP, from the IRS to NOAA to any of these agencies, EPA, involving climate change.